- 12000.00 - 10000.00 INR
- For Gas Industry
- High Flow Regulator
- Low Pressure
Low Pressure High Flow Regulator
We have marked a distinct and dynamic position in the market by providing a high quality array of Low Pressure High Flow Regulator that ensures steady flow pressure in the systems where it is applied. In order to ensure a flawless range, it undergoes rigorous tests on various parameters under the supervision of quality controllers at our vendors' end. Designed using the outstanding grade parts & ultra-modern technology, this gas regulator is widely demanded for its perfect finish, corrosion resistance, functional accuracy and durability. This Low Pressure High Flow Regulator can be availed from us in varied technical specifications as per the needs.
- A pressure regulator is a valve that automatically cuts off the flow of a liquid or gas at a certain pressure.
- Regulators are used to allow high-pressure fluid supply lines or tanks to be reduced to safe and/or usable pressures for various flow applications.
- All propane and LP Gas applications require the use of a regulator. Because pressures in propane tanks can fluctuate significantly, regulators must be present to deliver a steady flow pressure to downstream appliances.
- These regulators normally compensate for tank pressures between 30 - 200 psig and commonly deliver 11 inches water column (0.4 psig) for residential applications and 35 inches of water column (1.3 psig) for industrial applications.
- Propane regulators differ in size and shape, delivery pressure and adjust-ability but are uniform in their purpose to deliver a constant outlet pressure for downstream requirements.
- As is the case in all regulators, outlet pressure is lower than inlet pressure. we after wide range of Pressure regulator as per consumer requirement.
- Cash in Advance (CID) Cash Advance (CA)
- 500 Per Week
- 5-15 Days
- South America Africa Western Europe Central America Eastern Europe Australia Middle East Asia North America
- All India
- our certification and approval from Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd (HPCL) and notified by Indian Oil Corporation Ltd (IOCL) and Bharat Petroleum corporation Ltd (BPCL).